Thursday, December 11, 2008

MY BLOG


At last my mom made this blog for me!! So let the blog begin! hahaha. I'm just glad how my mommy so proud of me that she will tell the world that I'm her baby and the only baby. I love my daddy and mommy so much in a way of appreciating them i give them a bunch of kisses with a lot of slobber.hhahahaah i cant resist it every time my mommy wants kiss from me I want to bite her, maybe its just my teething (you think so?) Well lets get to know each other my reader my friend. I'm Nathan and guess what I'm 9 months old i can do a lot of stuff now well I'm not gonna tell you all i can do because it will be a lot of list and my mommy will be tired of writing since she is already tired of saying no to me when i touch stuff in the house. Do you think I'm that naughty?hmnn nahh,,,im just a little baby trying to explore my little world and naughty is not the word because Christmas is coming so if ill be naughty Santa might pass by my bed and wont leave me gifts ain't that sad!! Well guys hope you keep peeking my blog and lets walk together as I explore my world. THANKS

1 comment:

cheerfulheart09 said...

wow! its so nice..and ur naughty boy is so cute!